The 2 Week Diet

Saturday 31 December 2016

What I Ate To Lose 30 Pounds | Fat Loss | Healthy & Simple #5

Hey lovelies! This is what I eat in a day to have lost 30 pounds/15 kgs and keep the weight off. They are super simple, healthy and easy recipes to follow as well :)

Sorry about to awkward voice over, I suck at them haha but please like and subscribe for more of these videos :) ♥

♦ LETS BE FRIENDS ♦

FACEBOOK → → → → britters1993

________________________________________

BUSINESS INQUIRIES - brittneyrw93@hotmail

AGE - 22

LOCATION - Melbourne

EDITING - iMovie09

CAMERA - Nikon D7000

#lose 30lbs

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this Brittney! I think this is quite similar to the 3 Day Military diet that my sister was telling me about. It's low carb and you eat mostly vegetables, fruits and lean meat. My cousin who was getting married next month is still on the plan and we're seeing how fast she is losing weight. Well, she said she needed to lose 8 more pounds and we can all see that the weight is coming off! Awesome diet and she's also exercising, doing some light walking and swimming to aid in weight loss. Here's some basics of the diet and hope it helps everyone: http://3daysmilitarydiet.com/blog/marine-corps-diet.html

    ReplyDelete