The 2 Week Diet

Sunday 11 December 2016

3 Months Weight Loss Time Lapse | 30lbs Lost!

Hey peeps! I made this little project a few months ago to lose weight for my summer holiday/vacation i went on, It was filmed over the course of 3 months, every day i filmed myself spinning around for around 85 days then put them all into 1 video, I thought it would be pretty cool to see the fat loss from start to finish, I also wanted to do this video to show that losing weight is a simple process and ANYONE can do it, It's NOT easy but it IS simple, The hardest part of it all it just staying consistent day in & day out, It's boring to eat plain chicken and veg every day & tough to finish a 9 hour shift at work then drag yourself to the gym, but the end result is so much better than any cookie, pizza or donut will ever taste! If you do need help to lose weight just private message me on YouTube. Thanks for watching & don't forget to share with anyone you know struggling to lose weight.

Both song were provided by NoCopyrightSounds.:

First Song:

Sex Whales & Roee Yeger - Where Was I (feat. Ashley Apollodor) [NCS with NCS

• Whales

• Yeger

• Apollodor (vocalist)

• Song:

Foria - Break Away [NCS with NCS:

〱Snapchat: ncsmusic

#lose 30lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment