The 2 Week Diet

Saturday 10 December 2016

What I Ate to Lose 30 Lbs. | Plant Based | Intermittent Fasting | Alkaline | HCLF

In this video I share the eating guidelines I followed to lost 30 pounds this year. I have been eating plant based whole foods with a combination of intermittent fasting and high carb/fiber low fat alkaline eating. I've been working to restart my weight loss journey to lose an additional 40 pounds, so I hope this info can help you like it's helping me!

@beautifullystrongtogether

------------------------------------------------

Beautifully Strong Naturally is a channel created to celebrate and support women of all colors and cultures embarking on journeys of health, wellness, and fitness. This channel will feature vlogs from the channel's creator, Jessica, as well as interviews with wellness and fitness experts, plant-based recipes, green beauty tips, eco-friendly style, and encouragement and motivational talks. Representation Matters! This channel focuses on building community and sharing the positive message that women from all walks of life can be strong and beautiful. Subscribe for new videos twice a week, and be on the look out for the new blog: Beautifully Strong Together. Let's lift one another up ya'll!

Check out my latest blog post: Blog: Beautifully Strong Together

Instagram: Beautifully Strong Together

#lose 30lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment