The 2 Week Diet

Friday 9 December 2016

Eres Plastic Surgery 30 lbs. in 30 days with hCG Video

www.eresmiami.com ERES PLASTIC SURGERY

While there are many methods and diets that promise to help you lose weight nothing can replace medical supervision. As a busy mom with a stressful career it is difficult to shed the extra pounds and keep them off. While you make sure that in no way you put your health at risk. I turned to Dr. Amarillys Pascual and she prescribed the medication she believed would be help me the most. She monitored my health to ensure that it was safe. And I took on the challenge to lose 30 pounds in 30 days While everthing was documented. I thought it would be very difficult, but following the diet plan and with her close supervision, the weight came off quickly, without feeling hunger and showing more energy. Dr. Pascual also gave me a maintenance plan to make sure i kept the weight off. Here I am! 30 pounds in 30 days! And they're still off 6 years later! 305-262-1443.

FOLLOW ERES PLASTIC

#lose 30lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment