The 2 Week Diet

Wednesday 28 December 2016

ThinTea Review + How I lost 30 lbs | Injoyy

∇ OPEN FOR MORE TO INJOYY ∇

Today's video is reviewing the whole teadoxing trend and explaining my experience and the whole process, plus if it works or not. I also shared my story on how I lost 30 lbs since I've been getting a lot of questions lately! Hope you guys injoyy!

THINTEA INFO

• 25% OFF EASTER SALE: DISCOUNT CODE 'EGG25'

• Sign up and get 20% off your purchase

------------------------------­­­------

Use 'injoyyxoxo' for one free month @rocksbox

------------------------------­­­------

MY LINKS

▸ instagram: vinted:

Business email

▸ injoyy@yahoo.com

------------------------------­­­------

SONG: (ending song) Tiara Thomas - How It Is ( XXYYXX Remix)

© I do not own this song

DISCLAIMER: COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOT INTENDED. All music rights and everything go to the artists and the people affiliated with them.

This is NOT a sponsored video.

#lose 30lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment