The 2 Week Diet

Monday 26 December 2016

Postpartum Weight Loss Journey | 2016 (how I lost 30lbs)

Postpartum Weight Loss Journey | 2016 (how I lost 30lbs) || Please watch in full HD

**Please thumbs, comment, and subscribe!!***

---

Programs used/using

21 Day Fix® Base my 21 Day Fix Master's Hammer and Chisel™ Base am now a Beach Body coach so if you're in need of help with your journey or have questions about the programs I use please email me @ 1dreadrea@gmail.com

----

Hi there!! As most of you may know, I had a baby March 2015, and since then I've developed a passion for fitness, health, and a better lifestyle. There is a new series on my channel 'Fitness by Andrea J' where I will be taking you along my weight loss journey. I began my journey in August of 2015 and went from 137 lbs to 105lbs. My goal is 95-100 lbs ...now I know that sounds unhealthy, but keep in my I am 4'11. :)

---

Please check out my other fitness related videos :)

What I Ate Wednesday | Day Fix Review & Tips Waist time: Suicide of a Brother | Marquis Jackson Tribute | Suicide Awareness Follow me on these other social networks:

Snapchat me

1dreadrea@gmail.com

♡ Filmed with:Canon Rebel t5

Edited with:imovie

Background music : I lost baby weight how I lost postpartum weight how to lose baby weight how to lose weight workouts for weight loss weight loss journey how i lost postpartum weight loss 30 pounds

#lose 30lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment