The 2 Week Diet

Monday 12 December 2016

Weight Loss Motivation | How I Lost 50 pounds in 3 Months

Weight Loss Motivation and How I Lost 50 Pounds in 3 Months. In this week’s weigh in video I give you guys a few inside looks on the top factors of how I lost 50lbs in 3 months. These things range from focusing on my diet, exercise and motivation/inspiration and accountability. I also go over my newest progress photos and how many inches I have lost. This video is basically a celebration of my accomplishments thus far in my journey.

Weight Loss Motivation can come in many different forms. Instagram, YouTube, Friends....the list goes on and on. My weight loss motivation came from social media and all of the amazing people I have met in the weight loss community. I’m so thankful for all of the motivation everyone has sent my way and I appreciate every single one of you.

If you enjoyed my video please don’t forget to like the video and subscribe to my channel for more weight loss videos. Tomorrow I will be posting a weekly meal prep video. We will be cooking cauliflower tortillas!

I am very easy to access so if you have any questions or If you are interested in meeting up with me, then leave a comment down below or send me a message via Instagram!

……………………………………………………………………………

STATS

Starting Weight: 252.8

Current Weight: 199.6

Goal Weight: 182.8

……………………………………………………………………………

CHECK OUT

Week 1 Weigh In: Week’s Weigh In Video: Fit Chicks: ME

Instagram: the70lbsoflife

……………………………………………………………………………

BUISINESS

Business Inquiries: Marissa.dawn89@gmail.com

……………………………………………………………………………

Weight Loss Motivation Ideas|Weight Loss Motivation Tips| Weight Loss Motivation Video | Weight Loss Motivation Vlog | Weight Loss Motivation Journey | Weight Loss Journey | Weekly Weigh In | Weight Loss Transformation

#lose 30lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment