The 2 Week Diet

Thursday 8 December 2016

HOW I LOST -30LBS IN 3 MONTHS NATURALLY, NO GYM REQUIRED (-60LBS TOTAL)

***FAST FOWARD TO 1:06 TO IGNORE THE BEFORE/AFTER PICS LOL*** i really wanted people to understand and see how FAT and out of shape i was and how much i lost, so i apologize if itss too revealing or graphic for some people.

**Please no negativity about my body, i still have thighs and whatnot, I'm not skinny nor am i trying to be. I am trying to be healthy, so please be courteous and not body shame*****

DETAILSSSSSSSSS!!

So here is my weightloss video, i was asked to make it DETAILED with lots of before and after pictures. This is very hard for me to show myself like this exposed to billions of people worldwide, but this is all me and i hope I'm able to inspire someone to change their life!! :)

Website i use for meal plans, supplements, workouts etc... : favorite Vegetarian brand food: fitness IG: @minaks_

Email: aminakeita94@gmail.com

Hair: Sensationnel Lace Front Wig Inna $17.99

Link to hair: SOMP2KW ($2.00+)

**DISCLAIMER: THIS VIDEO IS 100% ME, NOTHING IN THIS VIDEO IS SPONSORED, I AM NOT A HEALTH PROFESSIONAL OR DIETICIAN, TRAINER ETC.... I ONLY SPEAK FROM MY EXPERIENCES, EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. ALWAYS CONSULT WITH YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL BEFORE BEGINNING ANY SERIOUS DIETS/ PHYSICAL EXERCISE***

#lose 30lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment