The 2 Week Diet

Monday 9 January 2017

Where did he go?? How much WEIGHT did he lose now??

AFTER LOSING 8.4 LBS ON HIS FIRST WEEK,

WHERE IS PASTOR VELEZ ON DAY 21??

CONGRATULATIONS to those of you that have started along with me to lose up to 30 lbs in the first 30 days.

THANK YOU FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE ENCOURAGED ME AND THOSE THAT GOT STARTED AS WELL :-)

(DISCLAIMER: This is NOT to encourage a fast food diet, but to show that My weight loss coaching will show you that EVEN IF you did eat "bad food" that you can still lose up to 30 Lbs in the next 30 days!!

Click Here for the Testimonials of MANY people that I have helped lose weight nationally. In some cases have lost up to 185 Lbs.

www.FreeWeightLossCoaching.Info

Once you review the website, Call me, Text me, or Email me to answer any questions that you might have, or if your ready to get started contact me directly at

(347) 772-8424 or RevJoseVelez@Gmail.com

My Official Current Stats for 2015

My Official Weigh-In was 198 Lbs

My Current Weigh-In today is 187.4 Lbs

Total weight Loss to date is 10.6 Lbs

My Target weight is 170 Lbs

Weight Loss Goal is 17.4 Lbs remaining

Take the Journey along with me and let me teach you how to do it

God Bless & Have a Happy New Year!!

#lose 30lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment