The 2 Week Diet

Friday 6 January 2017

I've Lost 30 LBS! (Unedited)

Hey everyone, I am making a little note that most of my videos I post won't be edited for a while. My PC updated to Windows 10 and apparently MovieMaker isn't apart of the new update. I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't work.. So until I buy some kind of editing software my videos will be "raw" and unedited. lol I hope you all don't mind. xo

Find Me On:

Instagram- terralovesmac

Twitter- terralovesmac

MyFitnessPal: starvingcupcake

Check out my friend Andrea's OUT STYLEHAUL: you are a company looking to get a hold of me regarding a product review or a business opportunity please contact me at terralovesmac@yahoo.com for Business Inquiries.

DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with any of these companies mentioned in this video. All of the products were purchased by me unless otherwise stated in my video. My opinions are not influenced in anyway. Thank you ❤

#lose 30lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment