The 2 Week Diet

Monday 9 January 2017

How I gained and lost 30lbs

Personal more and join in on the conversation don't know where we got this mentality from, maybe it's the media. Maybe it's because too often we are afraid or embarrassed to share our stories and struggles. But somewhere we've developed this thought process that anyone who has success magically acquired it or that anyone with a lean physique was just lucky or always looked that way.

I am here today to be one of the few who tries to prove that myth wrong. I was not always considered "fit", "normal weight" or even "skinny". I went through a very difficult point in my life where food was the comfort I needed to heal all of the sadness I was feeling. As a result, I gained 30lbs.

I have spent the last 2 years of my life working on finding balance with my healthy lifestyle, working on finding something that would finally work for me and be sustainable for my entire life. I failed at my attempt to lose weight many times, but I never gave up. I never threw in the towel when I would gain back the 10lbs I lost the month before. I just kept looking and working until something finally clicked for me.

In this very raw video I share with you all how I gained and lost 30lbs. I hope that it helps someone out there that is struggling with their own journey.

___

Follow me on Social Personal Fan I am not a certified trainer/nutritionist. Please consult with your physician before you start any exercise or diet program. All opinions and information provided are based on my own personal research. If not otherwise stated, I am not endorsed by any brand or company.

#lose 30lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment