The 2 Week Diet

Wednesday 4 January 2017

My 30 lbs Weight Loss Transformation with Before and After Photos

Hello everyone and welcome to my channel!

This is my first video ever! Come follow me on my weight loss journey with Ideal Protein.

I was overweight for most of my 20s and decided I needed a change. I first heard about Ideal Protein from my chiropractor clinic and attended a program orientation. I honestly wasn't too convinced at the beginning. It sounded like a get slim quick scheme, but that proved to be incorrect later.

I was unhappy with my body image so I thought why not? If I didn't like it, I could always stop it at any time. I started on October 21, 2013 and finished on March 3, 2014. I have been maintaining for the past 1.5 years.

Starting stats:

Weight: 163 lbs

Height: 5'2

Bodyfat: 35%

Pants size: 8 or 10

Dress size: 14

Current stats:

Weight: 130-133 lbs I fluctuate day to day.

Bodyfat: 24%

Pants size: 4

Dress size 8

So I am happy to say this program worked for me. However, I will say this, IT IS NOT AN EASY PROGRAM. I REPEAT, IT IS NOT AN EASY PROGRAM. It will require a lot of tears and self-control!

#lose 30lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment