The 2 Week Diet

Friday 6 January 2017

How l Lost 30 Pounds | My Weight Loss Journey

Hands down the scariest video I've ever filmed. We're going to talk about...weight. Here's my story from start to finish: How I lost weight, how I gained weight and the steps I'm taking to get back to a healthier me. This is my personal experience and by no means am I an expert. Just like the thousands of other creators who have shared their experiences, I'm just here to candidly share mine. I hope maybe it can help you in your journey towards living a healthier lifestyle.

Don't forget to give this video a big thumbs up and subscribe for more videos from yours truly!

Interested in meal prep videos? Comment below and let me know!

Interested in the 28 Day Challenge? Check it out here: THE CODE "Save10" for $10 off $35 or more!

Have a hashtag in mind for our weight loss journey? COMMENT BELOW! I'll shout out the subscriber & the winning hashtag in my next video! And if you see a hashtag suggestion that you like in the comments, thumbs it up or leave a comment! We're a team now!

CHECK OUT OUR VLOG CHANNEL! WITH ME:

Follow me on Instagram: @nabelanoor

Snapchat: @nabelanoor

Facebook: Facebook.com/itsnabelanoor

#lose 30lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment