The 2 Week Diet

Tuesday 10 January 2017

MY WEIGHT LOSS STORY: LOSING 30LBS + HOW I STAY IN SHAPE

Hi loves!! Thank you all for the awesome feedback on my new series! I'm so excited to get it going! I'm really liking "Stay Fit Sundays" because I'm a normal human being that likes to eat bad just like everyone and it's usually the weekends that get the best of me! I thought I should start things off by giving you all a little background on what I have experienced from trial and error! I know I didn't have an extreme weight loss but when you're young and live off junk food sometimes you don't see it catching up to ya! So I just caught it and nipped it in the butt before things got worse! And let's be real here... weight gain happens to the best of us so no ones perfect! It took me about a year to drop most of my weight and then did some fine tuning there after! It's never too late to start! So thank you guys for watching! Can't wait to get all the videos up for you all! Love you bunches and don't forget to like and subscribe to see what I will post next! Xo

Tosca Reno's The Eat Clean Diet Recharged - Bars - USED:

Garnier BB Cream ~ Light

Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Pressed Powder ~ Translucent

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer ~ 15 Fair

MAC Emphasize

Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer

MAC Blush ~ Blush Baby

Hourglass ~ Diffused Light Powder

Urban Decay Chill Spray

MAC Painterly Paint Pot

Lorac Pro Palette Eyeshadows ~ Nude/Champagne/Taupe/Sable/Espresso

Rimmel Scandaleyes Liner ~ Nude

Physicians Formula 2 in 1 Eye Booster Liner ~ Black

Ardell Lashes ~ Whispies

NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder ~ Blonde

Anastasia Clear Brow Gel

L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara

NYX Lipliner ~ Ever

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick ~ Blush Beige

NYX Butter Gloss ~ Tiramisu

#lose 30lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment