The 2 Week Diet

Saturday 27 May 2017

How do you lose belly fat?

I myself have kept a little belly from my three children and nothing is wrong with it. I'm almost fifty six, but I do not like too much belly fat. Special exercises allow you to reduce your abdominal fat quickly.

The first thing you need to do is make sure you take good nutrition to you. That means a balanced nutrition of proteins and carbohydrates and fats. You do not have to throw everything out of your storage box, you only have to count your calories a day. As far as calories are concerned, you can count that you need 10 to 13 calories per kilogram of body weight. This is a simple calculation formula.


What I also noticed is that stress and big role play in getting fatter. If you have stress, all kinds of hormones accumulate in your body that encourage belly fat. Ensure you move a lot of because most people live too much sitting down behind a computer or television and are too lazy to do daily exercise. Go to a fitness school, talk to friends, maybe they will help to move more.


Movement is absolutely necessary to reduce belly fat and there is also a good night's sleep. Seven or eight hours of sleep you need so that your body can recover, especially during a low-calorie diet. My homeopath has advised me to take more calcium to me, Calcium is a mineral that helps you to strengthen bones, but it also helps with fat burning even to the stomach. People who eat calcium-rich foods rarely have a big belly.


Drink skimmed milk, eat low fat yoghurt that is rich in calcium. Limit the amount of sugar you take  and don't  be too crazy with alcohol, as it is often a thickener, especially around the belly region. Just look at men with a so-called beer belly.


A fat stomach is not fun for any woman and since I'm still very vain I've used this some time ago. My stomach gets firms up through exercises such as pushups and situps and more movements and I'm very happy about it. I have also reduced the sugar and have a attention to calories, and so far it's been a good deal.


 Read more @lose38lbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment